Date: October 27, 2021
From 2016 and now on its 5th year, Sidra Medicine’s Gastroenterology Division allocates one day each year to discuss gastrointestinal problems that are commonly seen in the primary care and secondary care facility in Qatar with physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and allied health professionals to raise the awareness of these problems and provide a discussion about best practice in approaching patients suspected to have any of these gastrointestinal problems.
we are the only center member outside the US and Europe to the ImproveCareNow
Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists, and Allied Health Practitioners
Brief points about some Topics
The symposium will also Facilitate the referral process from primary and secondary care to Sidra services by giving guidance on referral criteria and Raise the awareness of the available evidence-based management approach of commonly seen gastrointestinal problems among health care providers in Qatar, which will ensure better patient care and outcomes.
- Dr. Mamoun Elawad (Division Chief – Gastroenterology/Hepatology/Nutrition Division)
- Prof. Anthony Akobeng (Gastroenterologist)
- Dr. Fatma Al Mudahka(Gastroenterologist)
- Dr. Khaled Abouhazima(Gastroenterologist)
- Dr. Wesam Al Masri(Gastroenterologist)
- Dr. Hatim Abdelrhaman(Gastroenterologist)
- Dr. Hashem Al Adwan (Fellow, Gastroenterology)
- Fatima Azim (Dietitian)
- Dr. Sharon Bout-Tabaku (Division Chief – Rheumatology)
- Dr. Abdusamea Shabani (Division Chief - Body Imaging)