Patients and Visitors
Helpful Resources for You and Your Family
No matter what brings you to Sidra Medicine, we want your experience to be as pleasant as possible. Browse through our resources below for useful information and convenient services. We are here for healthier and happier families.
Sidra Medicine has implemented the following mandatory safety protocols to ensure the safety of its patients, their families and staff during the current pandemic:
All patients and their companions/guardians and visitors will be screened prior to entry including:
- Temperature check
- Answering a set of basic questions
- Required to show the status of the Ehteraz app on their smartphone
Inpatients and companions/guardians staying with them at our hospital:
- Will be tested for COVID-19 before admission
- Only one chosen companion per female patient
- Only two designated guardians/adults per pediatric patient
Inpatients will be advised regarding the testing procedures prior to the admission process.
Sidra Medicine reserves the right to decline entry to any individual who does not comply with the above steps.