Saturday, October 19
Sidra Medicine Auditorium HB-2D-100
Sidra Medicine is proud to announce its Inaugural Pharmacy Conference. The event will focus on essential topics for Pharmacy Technicians in Qatar such as automated dispensing, aseptic techniques, unit dosing, medication management processes and more. The aim is to educate colleagues in Qatar and share awareness of the role and development opportunities for Pharmacy Technicians.
This activity is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Category 1) as defined by the Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioners -Accreditation Department and is approved for a maximum of 7.00 hour/s. This activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners will receive 7.00 hours Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) for learning and change.
Main Program Highlights
- Role of Pharmacy Technicians in hospital pharmacy
- Automated dispensing and robotics in hospital pharmacy
- Compounding sterile medication preparations and aseptic techniques
- Unit dose medication dispensing challenges and opportunities
- Medication management processes in specialized clinical areas
Who Should Attend?
- Pharmacy Students
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Pharmacy Technician Students