Getting to Sidra Medicine
We are located in Al Gharraffa, across from Education City, next to the Qatar Science & Technology Park and in front of the National Convention Centre.
Access our Outpatient Center and the Hospital Building from Al Luqta Street (heading West towards the Dukhan Hwy) or through the Qatar Science and Technology Park entrance off Al Gharrafa Street (heading South towards Al Rayyan Road).
Valet parking and self-park services are available.
Sidra Medicine is a member of Qatar Foundation.
Sidra Medicine Ramadan Timings
The Sidra Medicine Outpatient Clinic (OPC) services will operate on weekdays during Ramadan:
- The OPC will be open from 9.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. on weekdays.
- The Outpatient Infusion Center (OPIC) and the Hematology Oncology Outpatient Center (HOOC) will be open from 7.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.
- Cardiology clinics (located in the main hospital building) will operate from 8.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.
- Pharmacy services drive-through for patients to collect medication will operate from 8.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. Patient families are advised to call 4003 0030 to coordinate timings for pick up.
- There will be no evening clinics in the OPC during Ramadan.
- Sidra Medicine’s main hospital (In-patient) and Emergency Services for children and women’s obstetrics triage will continue to operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week during Ramadan.
Pharmacy and Supply Store – End Ramadan and Eid
For Women's Pharmacy services:
Eid timings: Women’s pharmacy will be closed from Sunday 24th May to Thursday 28th May
After Eid: From Sunday 31st May, Women’s Pharmacy will resume normal services at the outpatient clinic 4th floor from 7:30am to 3:30pm.
For Pediatric Pharmacy services:
Eid timings: all pediatric pharmacy services will be closed from Sunday 24th May to Thursday 28th May. For emergency cases please visit our Emergency Department.
After Eid: From Sunday 31st May, pediatric pharmacy services will resume their drive-thru collection service at the outpatient clinic building from 7:00am to 12:00 noon. Due to entry restrictions, walk-in and unscheduled requests will not be processed.
For medication requests call 4003 0030, Sunday to Thursday, 7:00am to 12.00pm. Pharmacy staff will advise of the next steps to follow for collection.
For Patient Supply Store services:
Eid timings: patient supply store will not be taking any new orders from Sunday 24th to Thursday 28th.Drive thru pickups on Monday 25th (9am to 3pm) and Wednesday 27th (9am to 3pm) are possible for orders placed by Thursday 21st.
After Eid: patient supply store will resume their drive thru collection service at the outpatient clinic building. Due to entry restrictions, walk-in and unscheduled requests will not be processed.
To order refills, please call 4003 6057, Sunday to Thursday 7:30 am to 4.00 pm.
To place an order online please visit the Sidra website, Patient and Visitors tab and click on the Patient Supply Store Refill Request link under the After Your Visit section. Link is also available at the bottom of our website sidra.org.
You will be contacted when your items are ready for collection. Collections are available between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm at the Outpatient Clinic drive thru collection point.