30 December 2021, Doha, Qatar –This is an official announcement from Sidra Medicine pertaining to its COVID-19 testing center.
In light of the current situation and in the interest of public health and safety as well as the safety of our staff, patients and visitors, the COVID-19 testing center at Sidra Medicine will no longer accept walk-ins nor will it be providing in-person registrations.
People must register online to get a PCR or serology test done at the Sidra Medicine COVID-19 testing center.
Sidra Medicine has a zero tolerance policy towards violence and abusive behavior towards staff. We are working closely with the police who have the full authority to deal with anyone being aggressive towards our staff, patients or visitors or those who are not maintaining social distance guidelines.
To register online, please visit: https://www.sidra.org/covid-19-pcr-and-antibody-testing
- Our COVID-19 testing center is a private testing center and is open from 7.30 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. daily.
- Once you arrive at Sidra Medicine, you will be requested to show proof of your PCR test appointment before you are allowed entry to the premises. Anyone who walks in without an appointment, will be turned away.
- We offer PCR and Quantitative Serology Testing. Both methods require online registrations. Again, walk-ins will not be allowed.
- For COVID-19 PCR testing: we currently offer three choices
- QR 160 – Limited Slots. Results in 18 hours
- QR 300 - Results in 8 hours (if swab was collected before 6pm)
- QR 660 - Results in 3 hours (if swab was collected before 10pm)
- After your PCR result is ready, it may take up to 24 hours for your result to be reflected in Ehteraz.
- Please note we conduct COVID-19 tests for those travelling.
- In the interest of public health and safety, if you are experiencing symptoms or suspect that you may have COVID, please go to HMC or your nearest Primary Health Care Clinic.
- For updates and any changes regarding timings, please continue to visit our website www.sidra.org
We thank the public for their cooperation and understanding during this time.