Targeted Audience Pediatric General Surgeons, Pediatric Urologists, Community Surgeons, Surgical Trainees, and Nurses“This activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners will receive up to 35 hour/s Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change”.
Sidra Medicine invites all pediatric surgeons, surgical trainees, and other healthcare professionals dedicated to the surgical care of children to attend the 6th World Congress of Pediatric Surgery. We have an exciting program, which aims to cover the most cutting-edge advances in pediatric surgical care. Each session will address the nuances for management in both standard and low resource countries.
Welcome Message WOFAPS Home
Abstract Submission Guidelines Poster Guidelines
CME–aligned Poster Template Oral Abstract Presentation PPT Template
Qatar Visa and Visitor Information
For additional visa assistance, please contact us
Closing date for visa assistance – 15th September 2019
(This year's congress is partnering with the International Pediatric Surgical Oncology Association and the International Pediatric Endoscopy Group and Reconstructive Pediatric Urology)
- Upper and Lower GI
- MIS and Robotic
- Fetal and Neonatal
- Case Presentations
WOFAPS 2019 will unite and give exclusive networking opportunities with experts from every aspect of pediatric device development along with government officials and key thought leaders.
- Pre-Congress 30-31 October International Workshop in Reconstructive Pediatric Urology
- Post-Congress 4 November
- IPEG (International Pediatric Endoscopy Group Workshop) - October 30-31
- Management Anorectal Malformations and Hirschsprung's Disease - October 31
- International Pediatric Surgical Oncology Workshop - November 4
- Global Surgery with BAPS team - November 4
- Education and Training: Teaching Surgical Procedures and Feedback - November 4