Our casting services include:
- Education about cast or splint care
- Application of dressings to wounds prior to casting
- Removal of dressings and stitches from wounds prior to casting
- Removal of casts and splints
- Post-operative traction and splinting
What to Expect
One of our skilled orthopedic practitioners will work with the medical team to assess the particular type of cast, splint, or brace required for your child. They may see your child in the outpatient clinic, emergency department, or one of the inpatient units. We place scannable QR codes on our patients’ casts to provide readily available education for an for more efficient record keeping and an improved patient experience.