Your Pathway to Joining Sidra Medicine as a Future Healthcare Leader
We are truly committed to opening up multiple pathways for more nationals to join Sidra Medicine. Ultimately, success to us means powering the healthcare sector in Qatar with an internationally trained and nationally integrated workforce.
– Chief Learning Officer, Sidra Medicine
The Scholarship Program helps students to obtain the necessary qualiﬁcations to begin a career at Sidra Medicine. Through our support and commitment to student development, our goal is to develop future leaders of Qatar in the healthcare ﬁeld and to ensure a highly skilled workforce committed to the country.
What Does the Scholarship Program Provide?
The Scholarship Program provides scholarships for students while they complete their undergraduate studies in a variety of universities in Qatar or the international schools listed in the Ministry of Education and Higher Education’s (MOE) website. The scholarships include ﬁnancial and non-ﬁnancial assistance.
Upon graduation, scholarship recipients take up positions at Sidra Medicine and work toward the realization of our three essential missions: Patient Care, Medical Education, and Biomedical Research.
Who Can Apply for a Scholarship?
Scholarships are available for Qataris and applicants with Qatari mothers. Students studying toward the following degrees may apply:
- Medical Degree (MD) or equivalent
- Bachelor Degree (Nursing, Pharmacy, Psychology, Nutrition and Social Work)
- Allied Health programs offered at the College of North Atlantic – Qatar (CNA-Q)
Fields of Study & General Admission Requirements
CNA-Q Allied Health
- 65% or higher on Secondary School Education Certificate
Minimum English language requirements:
- IELTS 5.5 (minimum 5.0 in each band)
- TOEFL PBT (paper-based test): 497
iBT(internet-based test): 52
- A letter of acceptance from College of the North Atlantic – Qatar
For more information, please contact us