Yassin Ali Yassin Fagier CCT,FRCOG,MA,MAS Diploma,MBBS,SQIL (Quality)Attending Physician Years Of Experience: 20
About the Physician
Dr. Yassin is an experienced consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist at Sidra Medicine with over 20 years’ experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology. As an experienced obstetrician and gynecologist, he provides care to women with high-risk pregnancies as well as those with gynecological disorders. With his extensive medical experience in the management of complex and high-risk pregnancies as well as the ability to manage gynecological conditions using minimal invasive procedures.
- University of Khartoum, Sudan
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- University of Bedfordshire- UK
- Université d'Auvergne, France
- Fellowship of the Royal college of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, United Kingdom.
- Master in Medical Education, University of Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
- Diploma of Operative Gynaecological Endoscopy, Université d'Auvergne, Clermont-Ferrand, France
- Certificate in Safety, Quality, Informatics and Leadership, Harvard Medical School, United States.
- Management of high-risk pregnancy and management multiple pregnancies of pregnancies complicated by medical problems.
- High risk normal deliveries and high-risk cesarean sections.
- Management of early pregnancy problems
- Contraceptive services.
- Minimal access and open surgery in gynecology.
- Operative and non-operative methods for treatment of Gynecological conditions including vaginal surgery and minimally invasive surgery.
- Improvement in knowledge and skills of clinical teams through medical education, problem-based learning and competency based medical education.
- Special interest in medical education and actively involved in teaching colleagues, midwives, and medical students.
- RCOG trained educational supervisor
- Extensive medical publications and invited international presentations since 2006