Sam Soltanifar FRCA,MA,MBBSDivision Chief, General and Obstetric Anesthesiology Years Of Experience: 20
About the Physician
Dr. Sam Soltanifar joined Sidra in 2017 and was appointed Assistant Professor of Clinical Anesthesiology at Weill Cornell Medicine Qatar in 2018. He became Division Chief of General and Obstetric Anesthesiology in 2021
Prior to joining Sidra, Dr. Sam moved to Ashford and St Peter’s Hospitals where he held educational and leadership positions including Director of Simulation, Chair of Transfusion Committee and lead anesthetist for the bariatric service.
- University of Oxford; MA
- University of London; MBBS
- University of Durham; MBA candidate (graduating 2022)
- Weill Cornell Medicine - Qatar; Assistant Professor Clinical Anesthesiology.
- Royal College of Anaesthetists, UK.
- Society for Obstetric Anesthesia and Perinatology, USA
- Obstetric Anaesthetists’ Association, UK
- Healthcare leadership and innovation, simulation training, high risk obstetric anesthesia.