Mosharraf Shamim MBBS,MDAttending Physician, Pediatric Critical Care Years Of Experience: 21
- Pediatric Critical Care
About the Physician
Dr Mosharraf joined Sidra Medicine in March’ 2018 as Hospitalist in Pediatric Cardiac Critical Care. He is currently working as Attending Physician in Pediatric Critical Care since August’ 2019.
Dr Mosharraf has his basic Pediatric training & Fellowship in Pediatric Critical care from India then he continued his education and completed Fellowship in Pediatric Critical Care from Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto, Canada.
He has wide experience of working as Consultant, PICU in different hospitals of Delhi & Mumbai in India.
He worked as Assistant Consultant in Pediatric Critical Care in King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre in Saudi Arabia before moving to Qatar.
He has special interests in use of ultrasound & bronchoscopy in Pediatric Intensive care.
English, Hindi, Urdu21
- MBBS & MD (Paediatrics): JNMCH, Aligarh Muslim University, India
- Residency in Pediatrics: JNMCH, AMU & GTBH, UCMS, Delhi, India 2006
- Fellowship in Pediatric Critical Care: KKCTH, Chennai, India, 2009
- Fellowship in Pediatric Critical Care: Hospital for Sick Children (SickKIds), Toronto, Canada 2017
- Member, National Medical Council, India (Previously Medical Council of India)
- Member, Delhi Medical Council, India
- Registrar, Pediatric Critical Care, Saudi Commission for Health Specialities
- Clinical Fellow, Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Ontario, Canada
- Qatar Council of Healthcare Practitioners, Qatar
- Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy in PICU
- Ultrasound use in PICU
- Bronchoscopic airway assessment in PICU
- Multiple abstracts, papers in different indexed journals
- Chapters in books of Pediatric critical care
- Poster publications in conferences