Karunakaran Ramaswamy (KK) DA,FRCA,I Lead 2,MBA,MBBSAttending Physician Years Of Experience: 23
About the Physician
Joined Sidra Medicine in October 2017 and helped the team to open hospital safely. Anesthesiologist specializing in pain relief during labor and providing safe anesthesia for surgery. Safety and comfort of patients is my priority
English, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil23
MBBS, DA, FRCA, MBA, I LEAD 2
RCOA (UK) CCT-GMC (UK), OAA (UK), DAS (UK), MOPH (Qatar), Weill Cornell Medical College, College of Medicine, Qatar University
Pain relief during labor, Sustainable anesthesia and artificial intelligence, obstetric anesthesia, plastic surgery, day care, OR efficiency
Simulation and TIVA workshop lead in international conferences, Train the trainer and ACLS instructor. Faculty of both medical colleges in Qatar.
- K Ramaswamy et al, Effect of implementation of perineal tear pain management program on pain scores, Journal of Obstetric Anaesthesia and Critical Care; July-Dec 2021: Vol 11, 2: 101-105
- K Ramaswamy, Opioid free cardiac anesthesia, Journal of Cardiac Critical Care. 2021; March; Vol. 01; 43-44
- N. Aldamluji, K Ramaswamy et al, Effect of Opsite Spray Dressing on Integrity of Epidural Catheters: A Laboratory-Based Observational Study, Middle East Jurnal of Anesthesiology; Vol. 27, No. 3, October 2020.
- Anticipated and unanticipated difficult airway in obstetrics-M Mushambi, K K Ramaswamy, Obstetric Anesthesiology- An illustrated Case-Based Approach, Editors Fernando R, Husain T, Segal S. Published by Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, United Kingdom (2019)
- Dixit A, Ramaswamy KK, Perera S, Sukumar V and Frerk C, Impact of change of head and neck position on ultrasound localisation of the cricothyroid membrane: observational study, Anaesthesia 2019:74; 29-32