- ENT and plastics
- Nephrology and urology
- Neurology, neuromuscular and ketogenic diet for epilepsy
- Allergy and Immunology
- Haematology and oncology
- Pediatric Intensive care
- Pulmonology and cystic fibrosis
- Eating disorders
- Neonatal Intensive Care and developments pediatrics
Many of these conditions can result in:
- Delayed growth
- Poor oral intake
- Increased energy and nutrient requirements
- Difficulties with swallowing
The dietitian will aim to optimize feeding plans and educate patients and families for each individual condition. Dietitians will monitor your child’s growth and development ensuring that the prescribed diet and feed meet their needs.
They also work closely with the staff in the special feed unit who are a dedicated team that prepare specialist feeds on a daily basis for our inpatients, under stringent hygiene and safety practices.