Sidra Medicine Research Branch collaborates with numerous educational and
research institutions. We have created partnerships with these organizations
to carry out specific research projects and activities, continuing the
advancement of world-class healthcare and medical research.
- Qatar Biobank – Research
Qatar Genome Program – Research
- Qatar Ministry Of Public Health – Medicine
- Hamad Medical Corporation – Research, Patient Care and Education
- Anti-Doping Laboratory – Research
- Weill Cornell Medical College in Qatar – Medicine and Research
- Qatar University – Research and Education
- Hamad bin Khalifa University – Biology and Research
- Carnegie Mellon University in Qatar – Research and Education
- College of the North Atlantic – Education
- University of Calgary in Qatar – Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Qatar Biomedical Research Institute – Research
Qatar Genome Project
The Qatar Genome Program (QGP) is an ambitious population-based project
aiming to position Qatar among the pioneering countries in the implementation
of precision medicine.
QGP uses a collection of samples and data from Qatar Biobank (QBB) participants
to identify genotype-phenotype associations relevant to the Qatari population.
QGP and QBB provide the basis for the development of personalized healthcare in Qatar.
Sidra Medicine supports QGP in various aspects including sequence production,
data analysis and storage, and research activities.