We are pleased to invite you to our 1st Maternal and Child Health Symposium to be organized at the Qatar National Convention Center, Doha, Qatar, from March 7 - 9, 2020.
During those days, eminent researchers will cover many hot topics:
- Role of lifestyle and women health in fertility
- Role of chronic diseases in reproductive health
- Management of lifestyle to improve reproductive health
- Updates on the most advanced management of chronic diseases to improve reproductive health
- Precision Medicine Tools to improve reproductive health
- Pregnancy complications: risk factors and management tools
- Pregnancy as a window to the future
- Mother-fetus interface
- In utero advanced therapies
- Birth cohorts
- Women mental health
Our symposium will be the best forum to foster discussions around those topics and facilitate collaborations with well-known scientists and clinicians. MCH 2020 aims to promote and advance Maternal and Child Health clinical practices in Qatar and the region.
In addition to the scientific program, the event will host a community-based workshop targeting pregnant women and aiming to improve awareness about lifestyle management during pregnancy and the importance of breastfeeding.