Date: October 29, 2021 - October 30, 2021
The Women’s service at Sidra Medicine proudly announces the Women’s Health conference 2021 in line with Sidra’s interprofessional learning agenda.
The Women’s services, in alignment with the vision of Sidra Medicine as a strategic pillar in the dissemination of evidence-based healthcare education presents the 2021 Women’s health conference. This conference will focus on clinical updates in the continuum of care for women across primary, secondary and tertiary services with emphasis on evidence-based approach to providing seamless preventative and curative services. A faculty of experts and healthcare leaders have been put together to address the topical issues in women’s health in a rapidly changing global healthcare landscape. This will be an engaging and interactive educational platform.
Format and Registration
This is a virtual conference that will be hosted on MS Teams from Sidra Medicine. Registration is required for attendance at the conference. To register for the conference, please contact Noricel Hernandez at email@example.com or visit the event registration page.
Women’s Health conference 2021 has been put together to meet the learning and knowledge needs of healthcare providers who are involved in the care of women from primary care to tertiary level including but not limited to the following groups:
- Allied Health Professionals
- Preventive care in women’s health
- Advances in Prenatal Care and Prenatal Diagnosis
- Management of High-Risk pregnancy
- Controversies and Clinical Debates Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Benign and Ambulatory Gynaecology
- Reproductive Medicine (Fertility care) update
At the end of Women’s Health Conference 2021, delegates should be able to:
- Identify and discuss the current updates in pre-pregnancy health, antenatal and intrapartum care.
- Discuss the current evidence-based approach in managing ambulatory gynaecology and fertility problems.
- Describe some of the current clinical controversies in obstetrics and gynaecology.
Scientific Planning Committee (SPC) Statement
The Scientific Planning Committee has reviewed all disclosed financial relationships of speakers, moderators, facilitators and/or authors in advance of this CPD activity and has implemented procedures to manage any potential or real conflicts of interest.
- Prof Johnny Awwad
- Dr Suruchi Mohan
- Dr Pradeep Jayaram
- Dr Yassin Fagier
- Dr Caitlin Huckell
- Mrs Balbir Bola
- Ms Gladys Gray
- Dr Gbemisola Okunoye
Application is in progress for CME accreditation for the Teleconference as an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Category 1).