Date: July 05, 2021
Join us for the free Meet Sidra Medicine's Experts webinar series, featuring guidance and recommendations on subjects related to women's and children's health. We will be sharing a range of topics, including lactation and nutritional advice, diabetes management guidance for parents and patients, mental health, and more.
TITLE OF THE SESSION
Patient Engagement and Empowerment (English Session)
Aljori Alajji - Health Educator
Fatima Al-Maslamani - Health Educator
- What is patient engagement?
- How does it affect my health outcomes?
- What are the Areas where I can be actively engaged?
- What is the Patients’ bill of rights and responsibilities ?
- Please let me know if you need anything else.
- General Public, parents, caregivers
- School counselors
- School social works
- Colleague/ university students