Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Opportunities for Learning at Sidra Medicine
Internationally recognized medical education is one of Sidra Medicine’s central missions. In order to provide the best patient care, our healthcare professionals invest in educational opportunities to extend their clinical knowledge and skills.
Our education team includes:
- Prof. Ibrahim A. Janahi, MD, FCCP, FRCPCH
- Chair, Medical Education and DIO Division Chief, Pediatric Pulmonology
- Department of Pediatric Medicine, Professor of Clinical Pediatrics-Weill Cornell Medicine
For further information please contact us.
Over 200 Medical Education Programs
Sidra Medicine’s programs are accredited with the following:
- Department of Healthcare Professions (DHP)
- Joint Accreditation: Interprofessional Continuing Education
Each year we offer 1000s of education sessions with well over 10,000 credit hours. Our wide variety of offerings include workshops, seminars, symposia, grand rounds, conferences, journal clubs, and blended online learning modules.
Sidra Medicine staff and non-staff members are provided the opportunity to maintain their licenses and engage in continuous lifelong learning. These are tangible benefits for our healthcare teams, patients, and their families, in addition to our advanced medical care.