Senior Attending Physician
- Internationally recognized leader and the founder of comprehensive electrophysiological and catheter ablation procedures without the use of fluoroscopy (X-ray) in children and adults.
- Performed the first comprehensive electrophysiological procedure without fluoroscopy in 2004 in USA.
- Published extensively in peer reviewed journals in USA and internationally and was invited by several conferences, universities as an invited speaker.
- World renowned expert in cryoablation, a safer method of catheter ablation.
- Tenure Professor at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (2008).
- Founder of Pediatric Electrophysiology Divisions at Giessen Pediatric Heart Center in Germany (1998), founder of Pediatric Heart Centers at Mehmet Akif Ersoy Cardiovascular Research and Training Hospital in Istanbul (2009) and at Istanbul Medipol University Hospital (2012).
- Founder of 2 new academic pediatric heart centers in Istanbul, Turkey (2009-2017).
- Founder of Pediatric and Genetic Arrhythmia Center at Istanbul Medipol University (2012-2017).
- Research grant supports from NIH, Turkish Scientific and Research Council.
- Organizer and course director for international electrophysiology training webinars since 2009.
- Selected as Top Doctor in his field for several years in USA.
- Reviewer for several peer-reviewed internationally recognized journals in cardiology and electrophysiology.