Ricardo Garcia Branco FRCPCH,MD,PhDAttending Physician Years Of Experience: 21
About the Physician
Dr Branco joined Sidra Medicine in November of 2018 as a Physician in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU). He has an expertise Pediatric Critical Care and NeuroCritical care, with research interest in the stress response to acute and critical illness. Dr Branco has lectured in multiple international meetings and conferences.
He is Co-chairs the Sidra Clinical Effectiveness and Clinical Audit groups at Sidra.
English, Portuguese, Spanish21
- Medical doctor (MD), Universidade Federal do Parana, Brazil. 2000
- Pediatric Residency, Hospital Sao Lucas PUCRS, Brazil. 2003
- Pediatric Critical Care Residency, Hospital Sao Lucas PIUCRS, Brazil. 2004
- Pediatric Critical Care Fellowship, Cambridge University Hospitals, UK. 2010
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), University of Cambridge, UK. 2011
- Sidra Medicine, Qatar
- Translational Medicine, Neurocritical care, Genetics of critical illness, Stress response to critical care, Nutrition and Endocrinology of Critical illness, Sepsis.
- Postgraduate medical education
- Supervision of MsC/PhD students
Over 50 manuscripts in Peer reviewed Journals: