Raza Rathore DA,FCAI,FCPS,FRCAI,MBBSConsultant in Anesthesia and Pain Medicine Years Of Experience: 38
About the Physician
Dr. Rathore has been a consultant at Sidra Medicine since 2017.
Previously he worked in National Guards Hospital, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Prior to that he worked in major tertiary care centers in UK and Ireland.
In his present position, he deals with General and Obstetric patients, patients with chronic pain conditions and patients with complex medical conditions for elective and emergency surgical procedures.
English, Arabic, Punjabi, Urdu38
- MBBS, DA, FCPS, (BMC, CPSP Pakistan)
- Fellow of College of Anesthesiologists Ireland,
- Felowship obstetric anesthesia Ireland
- Dip Pain Medicine, UK
- Adult General Anesthesia,
- Obstetric Anesthesia and labor Analgesia
- Chronic pain Medicine
- Cardio-Obstetric anesthesia
- Patients with complex clinical conditions