Our Pregnancy Services Include:
Antenatal care led by western trained consultant physicians and supported
by a team of nurses and midwives
- Ultrasound scans performed by experienced obstetric sonographers and reviewed by specialized fetal medicine consultant physicians on site.
Link your medical records to our free Arabic and English pregnancy app 10 Moons
to keep track of your pregnancy journey including receiving your ultrasound scans directly to your phone
- 24/7 Obstetrics triage center
- 24/7 consultant physician presence in the labor ward supervising labor progress
- One to one midwife care in labor
- Option of delivery by consultant physician or midwife
- Emergency Operating rooms located on the labor ward
- 24/7 resident consultant anesthetist
- Adult High Dependency Unit on site
- Neonatal Intensive Care Units on site to address any newborn emergencies
- Support for you following the birth of your baby including lactation services
- Private Ensuite rooms with bed for partner
- Newborn baby checks after delivery
- Perinatal mental healthcare support services
We have packages in place for both vaginal delivery and Caesarean section.
Find out more about our maternity packages by contacting our dedicated Women’s Care Coordination team on 4003 7113 or email WCCT@sidra.org.
Download our maternity brochure here for more details about the personalized antenatal care we can provide for you and your baby.
Join Our Maternity Tours
Our Maternity tours will provide you and your partner the opportunity to learn more about our services and world-class facilities. You’ll meet members of the team, who will be able to answer any questions you may have related to your care with us. Tours are organized in both Arabic and English.Click here to book a maternity tour
Paying For Your Maternity Care
If you have private health insurance please advise the Women’s Care Coordination Team prior to your initial appointment so we can advise on the pricing, pre-authorization and billing procedures.
At Sidra Medicine we offer a flexible approach to support you in funding your maternity care if you do not have insurance cover. Your clinic visits follow a ‘pay as you go’ model. This means that you will pay at the end of each clinic visit.