Precision Medicine and Functional Genomics 2022
22 September 2022
Sidra Medicine, Hospital Auditorium
23-26 September 2022
St. Regis, Doha
|Nurses, Allied Health, Pharmacists, Trainees and Post Doc||QAR 300|
|Professionals (clinical staff, doctors, industry professionals, etc)||QAR 600|
|Per Day Fee
(For those who only want to attend for a day)
|PMFG-SITC hybrid session – online (September 24th)|
|Students||QAR 50||QAR 50|
|Nurses, Trainees and Post Doc||QAR 100||QAR 100|
|Professionals (clinical staff, doctors, industry professionals, etc)||QAR 200||QAR 200|
CME/CPD Credit Hours
Sidra Medicine provides continuing medical education and continuing professional development credit hours for participants attending the PMFG 2022 conference and associated scientific activities.
Student Category (D):
- Registrants in this category who attend the conference will be eligible to receive an attendance certificate. CME/CPD hours will not be awarded
- Students need a valid institutional email during the registration process
Requirements for Awarding of Credits
- Registering and attending the activity
- Completing the activity evaluation and a self-assessment evaluation
This activity will undergo approval from the Department of Healthcare Professions- Accreditation Section (DHP-AS) as an Accredited Group Learning Activity Category 1 as defined by the DHP. The maximum of CPD hours approved will be announced once the full program has been agreed upon.
Credit hours are based on attendance per session for each day; delegates need to attend at least 85% of a session to qualify for the CPD hours. Each delegate’s name badge has a chip that will monitor attendance per session per corporate policy.
* DHP-AS is a non-profit government body that regulates the healthcare practice and medical education in the State of Qatar.