Precision Medicine and Functional Genomics 2022
22 September 2022
Sidra Medicine, Hospital Auditorium
23-26 September 2022
St. Regis, Doha
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Present your work alongside an impressive array of eminent speakers from around the world.
Applicants living outside Qatar will automatically be considered for one of three international travel awards, including return flight and accommodation.
- To qualify for Travel Award presentation and for Oral and Poster presentation, kindly submit your abstract on or before September 2 at 4:00 p.m. Doha time.
(E-posters are not accepted).
- Selected candidates must register and pay the registration fees.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- The Scientific Organizing Committee will review all submissions.
- Abstract content must be unpublished material.
Abstracts will be scored on the following criteria:
- Scientific merit
- Applicability to PMFG 2022 themes, kindly indicate which theme your abstract falls under:
- Advances in Innovative Therapies for Precision Medicine
- Big data, new technologies, and translational genomics
- Animal, cellular, and organoid models for human disease modeling
- Originality of work
- Adequate sample size and statistics
- Clarity, punctuation, and grammar
How to Apply
- Review the guidelines for submission.
- Abstracts can only be submitted online via email to email@example.com
The Scientific Committee will review all submitted abstracts. Notification regarding abstract acceptance will be sent to the submitting author via e-mail. All notifications of schedule and correspondence will be directed to the submitting author via email.
- Title – Should be written in sentence structure (capitalize the first word and remaining words begin in lower case).
- Author Names – should begin on the line immediately after the Title. If there are multiple authors underline the name of the presenting author.
- Indicate all affiliations with a lower-case superscript letter immediately after the author’s name and in front of the appropriate address. Also indicate in superscript who will be the presenting and corresponding author with * and #, respectively.
For example: First name, Last name*, First name, Last name# a department name, Institution, City, Country b Department name, Institution, City, Country *
Presenting author # Corresponding author
Note: Title, authors’ names and affiliations must be positioned at the top center of the abstract. Leave single line space between the affiliation address(es) and the beginning of the abstract paragraph
- The abstract cannot exceed 300 words written in single-space.
- State the study’s research objective and rationale, summarize methods and results, and state the conclusions.
- Abstracts must be data-driven and must include this information in the body of the abstract.
- All abbreviations should be defined when first used.