PMFG Virtual Event
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Only abstracts for oral presentation will be considered.
- Abstract submission for oral presentation is open until Wednesday 18th of November.
- Selected candidates must register and pay the registration fee in full.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- The Scientific Organizing Committee will review all submissions.
- Abstract content must be unpublished material.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the author(s) to present if selected.
Abstracts will be scored on the following criteria:
- Scientific merit.
- Applicability to Precision Medicine and FG objectives.
- Kindly indicate on which topic/session your abstract falls under:
- Large-Scale Genomic Projects.
- Precision Medicine in COVID-19.
- Case Report/Success Stories in Precision Medicine.
- Biotech/Pharma Industry-Driven Precision Medicine Research.
- Artificial Intelligence/Data Mining in Precision Medicine Research.
- Omics Approaches/Platforms in Precision Medicine Research.
- Originality of work.
- Adequate sample size and statistics.
- Clarity, punctuation, and grammar.
How to Apply
- Read carefully the guidelines for submission.
- Abstracts can only be submitted online via email to PMFG@sidra.org.
The Scientific Committee will review all submitted abstracts. Notification regarding abstract acceptance will be sent to the submitting author via e-mail. All notification of schedule and correspondence will be directed to the submitting author via email.
- Title - should be written in sentence structure (capitalize the first word and remaining words begin in lower case).
- Author names - should begin on the line immediately after the Title. If there are multiple authors underline the name of the presenting author. Indicate all affiliations with a lower-case superscript letter immediately after the author’s name and in front of the appropriate address. Also indicate in superscript who will be the presenting and corresponding author with * and #, respectively.
First name, Last name*,First name, Last name#
a Department name, Institution, City, Country
b Department name, Institution, City, Country
* Presenting author
# Corresponding author
Note: Title, authors’ names and affiliations must be positioned at the top center of the abstract. Leave single line space between the affiliation address(es) and the beginning of the abstract paragraph
- The abstract paragraph cannot exceed 300 words and is to be written in single-space.
- State the study’s research objective and rationale, summarize methods and results, and state the conclusions.
- Abstracts must be data-driven and must include this information in the body of the abstract.
- All abbreviations should be defined when first used.
- All presenting authors must register for the conference and pay the registration fees in order to qualify for oral presentation.
- For selected oral presentation, you will be requested to submit a support letter from your Laboratory Head and your Curriculum Vitae.