Sidra Medicine will be hosting an Epilepsy Awareness Day Workshop in both Arabic and English.
The event is free and aimed at School Nurses, School Teachers and Social Workers.
Location: Sidra Medicine Auditorium, Level 2
Program (each session will run for 30 minutes)
- Main Definition of Epilepsy, Dr. Khalid Ibrahim
- Treatment and Diagnosis, Dr. Amna Al Ahmed
- Factors Affecting the School-Aged Children, Dr. Rana Al Shami
- Management of Seizure – Nurse Coordinators, Kathie Teta
- 7.00 - 8.00am Registration for Arabic session (Governmental Schools)
- 8.00 - 11.00am Full Program (Arabic)
- 9.30 - 10.00am Refreshments
- 11.00am - 12.00pm End/Prayer
- 11.30am - 12.00pm Registration for English Session (Private Schools)
- 12.00 - 3.00pm Full Program (English)
- 1.30 - 2.00pm Refreshments
Contact Info: Amal Chehab firstname.lastname@example.org, 40036759