The Women’s Clinical team at Sidra Medicine announces the Clinical Research Methodology Symposium in line with Sidra’s learning agenda.
The symposium is aimed at “clinical research methodology” to bridge the gap in knowledge clinical research programs. The symposium intends to provide the platform for clinical staff with research interest to discuss the research methodologies and be able to explore the challenges in clinical research cohesively.
Date: This 3-day event will take place from 28-30 March 2019
Location: Al Jawhara, Ballroom, InterContinental Doha – The City, Doha, Qatar
Target Audience: The content of the symposium has been put together to meet the learning and knowledge needs of healthcare providers who are interested in clinical research
- Healthcare professionals interested in clinical research
Learning Objective: Delegates attending the symposium will
1. Identify the challenges of basic research methods
2. Correlate and construct the challenges of research questions.
3. Interpret a newer dimension for research proposals
4. Develop and plan for clinical research writing methods
This Activity is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Category 1) as defined by the Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioners-Accreditation Department (QCHP-AD) and is approved for a maximum of 20 hours for Category 1.
“This activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners will receive 20 hours Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change”.
Scientific Planning Committee
1. Dr. Manoj Mohan, Symposium Program Director and Medical Director of Research (A), WCMG, Sidra Medicine.
2. Dr. Michel Makhlouf, Chair (I) WCMG, Sidra Medicine
3. Dr. Osman Ortashi, Senior Attending Physician, WCMG, Sidra Medicine
4. Dr. Gbemisola Okunoye, Conference Director, WCMG, Sidra Medicine.
5. Naser Elkum, Investigator Clinical Research, Sidra Medicine.
6. Dr. Sheriff Abdel Fattah, Senior Attending Physician, Sidra Medicine
7. Stephanie Fortunat, Manager, Business Operations, WCMG, Sidra Medicine
8. Dr. Madhavi Manoharan, Senior Attending Physician, WCMG, Sidra Medicine
9. Zulakha Valimohamed, Clinical Midwife, WCMG, Sidra Medicine
10. Amena Bhatti, Clinical Pharmacist, Sidra Medicine
11. Antoinette Nadeeparambil, Executive Assistant, WCMG, Sidra Medicine
12. Noricel Hernandez, Executive Assistant, WCMG, Sidra Medicine
13. Manjulla Vinolia Pinto, Office Manager, WCMG, Sidra Medicine
14. Triciabel Esquieres, Senior Administrative Assistant, WCMG, Sidra Medicine
1. Aisha Al Zaman
2. Hamda Zain Al Abdeen
3. Emma Morris
Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org