Younes BoudjemlineMD,PhDSenior Attending Physician Years Of Experience: 20
- Interventional Cardiology in Children and Adults with Congenital Heart DiseasesPediatric Cardiology
- Internationally recognized leader in interventional/non-surgical treatments of Congenital Heart Diseases
- Former director of Cardiac Catheterization laboratory in Necker For Sick Children Hospital and George Pompidou Adult Hospital (Paris, France), two of the biggest centers in Europe for treatment of Congenital and Structural Heart Diseases
- One of the largest experience worldwide in multiple interventional fields including but not limited to transcatheter patent ductus arteriosus closure in premature babies, transcatheter pulmonary valve implantation, cardiac intervention in fetuses, transcatheter shunt creation in pulmonary artery hypertension patients, etc.…
- Internationally recognized leader in the development of transcatheter valve therapies with several patents as inventor of medical devices and first-in man procedures
- Extensive portfolio of publication in books, and peer-reviewed journals in the field of interventional Cardiology
- Recipient of several research and clinical excellence service awards from several international institutions.
- In 2006, received Medal of the City of Paris (France) for achievement in Research and was selected in 2008 as the Best Interventionalist of the Year
- Proctor for multiple international Companies helping in training senior interventionalists to advanced therapies and new interventional procedures
- Travel all around the world for humanitarian missions to train doctors and treat patients with congenital heart diseases.