Yassin FagierCCT,MBBS,MRCOG,MA,FRCOGAttending Physician Years Of Experience: 22
Dr. Yassin Fagier is a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist at Sidra Medicine. With his extensive medical experience in the management of complex and high-risk pregnancies as well as the ability to manage gynecological conditions using minimally invasive procedures.
Dr. Yassin has experience of working in maternal medicine, which enables him to support women with medical conditions such as diabetes, hematological and cardiovascular disease in collaboration with the relevant specialist teams.
Completed medical training at the University of Khartoum, Sudan
Extended clinical and healthcare knowledge through postgraduate education through the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists including Maternal Medicine, Advanced Labor Ward Practice, Medical Education and Operative Gynecology Endoscopy.
- Extensive medical publications and invited international presentations since 2006
- University d'Auvergne, France
- University of Bedfordshire, UK
- University of Khartoum, Sudan
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- High risk pregnancy and medical disorders in pregnancy.
- Labour and delivery.
- Operative and non-operative methods for treatment of Gynecological conditions including vaginal surgery and minimally invasive surgery.
- Improvement in knowledge and skills of clinical teams through medical education, problem-based learning and competency based medical education.
Special interest in medical education and actively involved in teaching colleagues, midwives, and medical students. Previously experience as An RCOG trained educational supervisor