Spyridon ChouliarasCCT,MD,FRCOG,DFFPAttending Physician Years Of Experience: 20
- GynecologyReproductive Medicine
Dr. Spyridon Chouliaras (Spyros) is a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist at Sidra Medicine. He is specialized in infertility and IVF and provides support to couples with fertility issues but also cares for women with gynecological needs.
Dr. Spyros is a highly experienced gynecologist and reproductive medicine physician, who completed his postgraduate training in Obstetrics & Gynecology in Manchester, UK. He specialized further in Reproductive Medicine and Surgery in the historic St Bartholomew’s Hospital in London and subsequently worked for several years as a consultant in one of the most successful private providers of IVF in London.
- Medical Degree, Faculty of Medicine, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece.
- Extended clinical knowledge through postgraduate education in relation to reproductive medicine including assisted reproduction techniques.
- To support advancement in healthcare Dr Spyros has completed a yearly leadership course through Harvard Business School.
- A number of publications and textbook chapters ,especially in the field of reproductive medicine
English, Spanish, Greek20
- Assistant Professor of Clinical OBGYN at Weill Cornell Medicine - Qatar
Dr. Spyros has particular expertise in investigating and treating a wide spectrum of fertility problems. He has a special interest in the management of women with congenital uterine anomalies and endometriosis as well as poor ovarian reserve and repeated implantation failure
Teaching medical students, as well as other physicians, editing medical student textbooks
- Elevated to Fellow status by the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of the UK
- Best oral presentation: Reproductive surgery in the 21st century (Manchester, UK)