Muhamad Murhaf Al Dabbagh FACHARZT,MBCHBAttending Physician Years Of Experience: 30
About the Physician
Dr. Muhamad Al Dabbagh is a Pediatrics Consultant with over 30 years of experience. He has conducted numerous pediatrics-focused research and is a member of the American Medical Society in Vienna. He also mentors medical students of Weill Cornell Medicine–Qatar, HBKU, and Qatar University.
Dr. Al Dabbagh worked at Hamad Medical Corporation for 27 years before joining Sidra Medicine four years ago.
Dr. Al Dabbagh obtained his MBChB from Alexandria University and his Doctorate in Pediatrics (Facharzt) from the University of Vienna.
After completing his MBChB, Dr. Al Dabbagh joined the Pediatrics residency program at Alexandria University for two years. He then went to Vienna to continue his residency program. After completing his Doctorate studies (Facharzt), he joined the fellowship program in General Pediatrics at the University of Vienna.
English, Arabic, German30
- Facharzt, Vienna- Austria, 1986
- MBChB, Alexandria- Egypt, 1978
- Member- American Medical Society (AMS), Vienna- Austria
- Treatment of chest infection
- Treatment of urinary tract infection
- Treatment of skin infection
- Treatment of iron deficiency anemia