Senior Attending Physician, Pediatric Neurology Director, Ketogenic Diet Program
- Member of the International Faculty for the Pediatric Epilepsy Training Courses (IPET) of the British Pediatric Neurology Association (BPNA).
- Member of the International Tuberous Sclerosis Complex (TSC) group.
- Member of the British Pediatric Neurology Association (BPNA).
- Current Chief of the Pediatric Neurology Division, HMC, Qatar.
- Former Pediatric Neurology Fellowship Program Director, HMC, Qatar.
- Former Clinical Lead for Epilepsy Service in North London, UK.
- Former Member of the Scottish Intercollegiate Guidelines Network (SIGN).
- Published many articles and research work in peer reviewed journals.
- Principle Investigators in 4 large funded, ongoing research projects.
Research Interest: Brain Development Abnormalities; HSP; SMA and Glutamine Synthetase CNS Related Disorders.
Practice Emphasis: Epilepsy; VNS and Ketogenic Diet Programs; Immune Mediated CNS Disorders; Neuromuscular Diseases