- To qualify, kindly submit your abstract by December 20th 2018.
- Submit copy of your CV
- Candidates must register and pay the registration fee in full.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- The Scientific Organizing Committee will review all submissions.
- Abstract content must be unpublished material and not previously presented at another conference.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the author(s) to present if selected.
- Every author may submit and appear as co-author in more than one abstracts but WILL BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE FOR COMPETITIVE ETRAVEL AWARD ONLY FOR ONE ABSTRACT.
Abstracts will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Scientific merit
- Originality of work
- Adequate Sample Size and Statistics
- Clarity, Punctuation and Grammar
The Scientific Committee will review all submitted abstracts. Notification regarding abstract acceptance will be sent to the submitting author via e-mail. Please ensure to fill up the application form properly and send via email to email@example.com.
Competitive Travel Awards
Back to EICCI
Competitive Travel Awards will be assigned to scientists in trainee or in early phase of career to support the attendance at the Workshop.