Call For Abstracts
Back to EICCI
Deadline: December 20, 2018
Participants are invited to submit an abstract for presentation at poster sessions that will be selected on the basis of quality of contents. Abstracts with highly scientific merit will be selected for oral presentation in the context of the workshop’s sessions. To submit an abstract, please send to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage the submission of abstract relevant to the following topics that are covered during the Workshop:
- The clinical evolution of CAR-T cell therapy
- Panel discussion: CAR-T cells: where we stand and what we can do next?
- Targeting tumors with TCR engineered T lymphocytes
- Optimizing the choice of target molecules and in vivo models
- Manufacturing implementation of engineered T cells and Pharma/Biotech perspectives
- Allogeneic/Off the Shelf Therapy with CAR-T cells
- Innovative approaches to improve the targeting of cancer cells
Abstracts will be selected for poster display during the Workshop. Abstracts with highly scientific merit will be selected for oral presentations.
Abstract submitted by scientists in trainee or in early phase of career may be eligible to receive a travel award.
Please include title, a list of authors and affiliations, and indicate who will be the presenter. Word limit for the abstract is 250.
Abstract submissions to Ms. Maricris Salud, email@example.com
Abstract submission closes on 20th December, 2018.