Ashley J. Robinson بكالوريوس العلوم,بكالوريوس جراحة,زمالة الكلية الملكية لطب الأطفال وصحة الطفل,زميل الكلية الملكية لأطباء الأشعة,ماجستير في علم الأحياءDivision Chief, Interventional Radiology, Sidra Medicine سنوات الخبرة: 27
About the Physician
Dr. Robinson is the Division Chief of Interventional Radiology and Vice-chair of diagnostic radiology at Sidra Medicine and Associate Professor Diagnostic Radiology at Weill-Cornell Medical College.
He is a pediatric radiologist with subspecialty interests in minimally-invasive image-guided procedures, as well as fetal body and neuroradiology.
He has presented many scientific abstracts, posters and papers at conferences internationally, and the author of several book chapters.
He is the recipient of several scientific awards from radiology societies internationally.27
- Residence in diagnostic radiology at the University of Manchester (UK).
- Fellowship trained in pediatric radiology at the Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto.
- Fellowship trained in pediatric interventional radiology at the Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto.
- Fellowship trained in ultrasound and fetal imaging at University of California, San Francisco.
- Fellowship trained pediatric in neuroradiology and fetal imaging at the Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto.
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiologists (UK)
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada (Diagnostic Radiology)
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada (Pediatric Radiology)
- Pediatric Interventional Radiology
- Fetal imaging
- Pediatric Interventional radiology
- Fetal neuroimaging
- Robinson AJ, Blaser S, Vladimirov A, Drossman D, Chitayat D, Ryan G. Foetal “black bone” MRI: utility in assessment of the foetal spine. Br J Radiol 2015;87:20140496
- Robinson AJ, Ederies ME. “Diagnostic imaging of posterior fossa anomalies in the fetus”. Seminars in fetal and neonatal medicine, 2016
- Muthusami P, Robinson AJ, Shroff M. “Ultrasound guidance for difficult lumbar puncture in children: pearls and pitfalls.” Pediatric Radiology 2017;47:822-30
- Robinson AJ, Ederies ME. “Neuroimaging of fetal infection.” J Pediatr Neurol 2017;15:192-200
- Robinson AJ, Ederies ME. “Fetal neuroimaging: an update on technical advances and clinical findings.” Pediatric Radiology 2018;48:471-85