Quality and Compliance SIG Aim
Establish interdepartmental scientific interest group in area of Quality and Compliance Research at Sidra.
Strategies to achieve our Aim
- Identify and prioritize quality and compliance research projects at Sidra.
- Team members to start on at least 1-2 group research projects related to Quality and Compliance during first year and then increase the numbers over time.
- Facilitate research collaboration between various stakeholder department staff members related to quality and compliance research projects.
- Team members to develop more organization wide awareness and increase participation in Quality and Compliance research.
- Team members to provide support for Quality and Compliance related research projects.
- Overtime setup a Quality and Compliance Research Track – accomplished by regular publications, international presentations and institutional setup of grants for research in this area.
- This would evolve into an interdisciplinary SIG-fostering Quality and Compliance research engagement of various disciplinary staff members.