List of care, treatments and services that will be provided
- Pediatric Anesthesia Services will serve all children age 0-18 years who present for outpatient, inpatient and emergency surgeries and procedures, and pediatric trauma surgeries between ages 0-14. It will be committed to advancing the delivery of pediatric anesthetic care, and the treatment of acute and chronic pain. The service will be available 24 hours per day, seven days per week to provide patients both inpatient and outpatient.
The specific pediatric surgical services will include but may not be limited to: Urology, Fetal Surgery, Cardiovascular, Dentistry, General, Thoracic, Orthopedic, Otolaryngology, Neurosurgery, Ophthalmology, and Craniofacial Reconstructive Surgery.
Patient Age Range and Gender: All children age 0-18 years
- Medical Acupuncture Service- This clinic will provide medical acupuncture services to patients in a clinic setting. Services and resources may be adjusted based on utilization and demand.
Patient Age Range and Gender: All patients, including children from birth and all adults.
Craniofacial Reconstructive Surgery
Inpatient and Emergency surgeries
Pediatric Anesthesia Services
“Patients and family members, if you are visiting the Sidra Outpatient Clinic, please follow the directions provided in this map for accurate directions. We ensure this map is always current and updated with any changes in routes.”
The Department of Anesthesiology will cover just fewer than 50 anesthetizing locations throughout the Sidra facility that may include any of the following locations:
- Constructed operating rooms (Floors 1, 3 & 4) in the Hospital Building.
- Numerous Out-of-Operating Room procedure locations; Services will be provided 24 hours per day, 7 days a week on an emergent basis and, depending upon the final operating model up to 8-10 hours Sunday thru Thursday on an elective, scheduled basis.
- Post anesthesia recovery rooms will be located in the Outpatient Center on the 3rd floor and in the hospital on the Plaza Level, 1st floor, and the 3rd and 4th floors – wherever anesthesia may be delivered in the final operating model.
- These locations are staffed with a team-based approach and will include faculty anesthesiologists, as well as Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists [CRNAs], Nurse Practitioners specializing in Anesthesia, Anesthesia Technicians, resident physicians and medical students.
- The department will cover the Anesthesia Clinic in conjunction with staff from Nursing and Child Life.
|Sunday - Thursday||07:00 am - 03:00 pm|
Sage WM, Gallagher TH, Armstrong S, Cohn JS, McDonald T, Gale J, Woodward AC, Mello MM,
Health Aff (Milwood). 2014 Jan;33(1):11-9...