From January 14, 2018, the Sidra Medicine will perform planned Caesarean-section (C-section) deliveries to inpatients who have been referred to us by Hamad Medical Center (HMC). Patients will be informed of their appointments individually
Sidra Medicine will not be able to accept walk-in patients until mid-2018
The Division of Obstetrics at Sidra Medicine combines cutting-edge technology with a women-centric approach to pregnancy and childbirth.
A dedicated team of experienced physicians and nurses provide pre-pregnancy counselling and prenatal diagnosis, including genetic screening. Specialist clinics – with a multidisciplinary team of obstetricians and internal medicine physicians – are available to provide care for women with complex medical disorders.
The Division of Obstetrics provides the following services to mothers and their babies:
• Antenatal care and education
• Contraception counseling and management
• Diagnostic Imaging (Ultrasound and Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
• Labor and delivery service
• Lactation support and education
• Postpartum care
• Preconception counseling and guidance
• Reproductive and Infertility counseling and intervention (medical, procedural and surgical)