From January 14, 2018 onward, Sidra Medicine will begin to offer maternity inpatient hospital services by referral and appointments. Patients will be informed of their appointments individually
The department of Gynecology are now able to accept self-referral patients
By mid-2018, when the opening of Sidra Medicine is complete, the hospital will provide women’s services in Maternal/Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Reproductive Medicine, and Gynecology.
With the patient and her family at the center of care, the Division of Gynecology offers the following services:
• Support for women with prenatal and postnatal complications
• Support for women requiring contraceptive options
• Women with gynecological complaints presenting to the emergency department and/or urgent care
• Services to address gynecology problems arising during pregnancy
• Support for adolescent gynecology.
• Routine gynecology other than gynecology oncology
• Support to the reproductive technologies (e.g. IVF)