- Gastrointestinal (GI) system
- Genitourinary (GU) system
- Musculoskeletal system
- Cardiac Imaging
- Chest Radiology
- Non-arterial and non-vascular image-guided interventions, including: vascular access , biopsies, drainages, GI and GU interventions
- Arterial image guided diagnostic and therapeutic interventions including: angiography, embolization (AVMs, tumors, fibroids) percutaneous gastrointestinal, genitourinary interventions, and also be responsible for non-invasive vascular imaging.
- Novel techniques: Utilizing HIFU, fetal interventions (in close association with Obstetrics), MRI guided interventions using the intraoperative IMRIS suite.
“Patients and family members, if you are visiting the Sidra Outpatient Clinic, please follow the directions provided in this map for accurate directions. We ensure this map is always current and updated with any changes in routes.”
General Radiography, Ultrasonography, MRI, CT Scan, Bone Mineral Density, Mammography
Ultrasonography in the Obstetric Clinic
|Sunday - Thursday||07:00 am - 03:00 pm|