From January 14, 2018 onwards, Sidra Medicine is the main provider of pediatric Allergy & Immunology services
Existing patients of the Allergy & Immunology clinic will continue to be seen at the Outpatient Clinic
The doctors at the Outpatient Clinic will admit patients to the hospital as necessary
Cares for children with all aspects of allergic and immunological conditions. In addition, a program to manage atopic dermatitis will also be established.
The Allergy & Immunology program provides cutting-edge clinical services for children with allergic and immunodeficiency diseases including food allergy, atopic dermatitis, asthma, allergic rhinitis, insect hypersensitivity, drug allergy, urticaria and angioedema, eosinophilic esophagitis and primary immunodeficiency diseases. The division collaborates with other divisions in the Department of Pediatrics to provide patients with multidisciplinary care when needed.
The Division provides the following services and procedures:
– Diagnosis and Treatment of Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
– Immunoglobulin Replacement Therapy
– Post Stem Cell Transplant Management and Care
– Evaluation and Management of Allergic Diseases including Skin and Blood Allergy Testing
– Food Allergy Program including Oral Food Challenges
– Asthma Program including Pulmonary Function Testing
– Atopic Dermatitis Program including Wet Wrap Therapy
– Allergen Immunotherapy
– Graded drug challenges
– Drug desensitization