- Obstetrical Anesthesia Service will serve obstetric, labor and operative obstetrics, including cerclage, cesarean section, cesarean hysterectomy and any surgery necessary during the course of delivery. It is available 24 hours per day, seven days per week to provide preoperative evaluation, as well as labor and delivery analgesia and anesthesia, and on an as needed basis for all obstetric patients admitted to Sidra.
Patient Age Range and Gender: Obstetric, labor and operative obstetrics for Women
- Adult Anesthesia Service will provide adult anesthesia services to non-pediatric and non-obstetrical patients on an as needed basis. The service will operate eight hours per day, five days per week for all adult patients scheduled for anesthesia and elective surgery.
Patient Age Range and Gender: Male and female patients over the age of 18
- Medical Acupuncture Service- This clinic will provide medical acupuncture services to patients in a clinic setting. Services and resources may be adjusted based on utilization and demand.
Patient Age Range and Gender: All patients, including children from birth and all adults.
Non-pediatric and Non-obstetrical Anesthesia
Obstetrical Anesthesia Service
“Patients and family members, if you are visiting the Sidra Outpatient Clinic, please follow the directions provided in this map for accurate directions. We ensure this map is always current and updated with any changes in routes.”
The Department of Anesthesiology will cover just fewer than 50 anesthetizing locations throughout the Sidra facility that may include any of the following locations:
- Constructed operating rooms (Floors 1, 3 & 4) in the Hospital Building.
- Numerous Out-of-Operating Room procedure locations; Services will be provided 24 hours per day, 7 days a week on an emergent basis and, depending upon the final operating model up to 8-10 hours Sunday thru Thursday on an elective, scheduled basis.
- Post anesthesia recovery rooms will be located in the Outpatient Center on the 3rd floor and in the hospital on the Plaza Level, 1st floor, and the 3rd and 4th floors – wherever anesthesia may be delivered in the final operating model.
- These locations are staffed with a team-based approach and will include faculty anesthesiologists, as well as Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists [CRNAs], Nurse Practitioners specializing in Anesthesia, Anesthesia Technicians, resident physicians and medical students.
- The department will cover the Anesthesia Clinic in conjunction with staff from Nursing and Child Life.
|Sunday - Thursday||07:00 am - 03:00 pm|